After Sales Service
Ashok Leyland offers a comprehensive range of modular and scalable services based on an 'end-to-end' solution approach, created on the strength more than 4 decades of rich experience with the Indian Armed Forces. The operational flexibility and high levels of reliability translate into cost-effectiveness for armed forces worldwide.
Ashok Leyland after Market Support encompasses following:
- Compact, modular maintenance kits are a 'fail-proof' approach to preventive maintenance. The ready-to-deploy kits are available in portable boxes which are easy to handle and use.
- Customer personnel training : an intensive programme based on the 'Train the Trainer' philosophy after which they are certified. Training for other personnel are imparted on-site and issued official 'User Training Certificates'. Both the trainers and end-users have to undergo refresher courses at periodic intervals to retain and renew their certification.
- Model Rooms : 16 working cut section model rooms have been opened in various parts of the country for regular technical seminars, field service campaigns and the mammoth task of "training the trainers" for operation / maintenance of the Indian Army's Stallion fleet.
- Service camps and driver trainings are regularly conducted both at field army locations and AL establishment.
- Electronic Publications include user handbooks, maintenance manuals and parts catalogues designed to help both drivers and maintenance crews familiarize themselves with the vehicle.
- Fleet Management System is available as a standard package presently on the Stallion range to ensure increased operational efficiency and fleet uptime. The simple, easy-to-use interface requires minimal training for fleet managers, drivers and maintenance crews to log vehicle data and generate relevant reports. It helps fleet managers track fleet usage and service complaints and plan scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Mobile parts store ensures easy availability of genuine spares to get the vehicle back on the road faster and to keep it going longer.